- Plutonite lens blocks 100% of harmful UVA, UVB and UVC rays.
- Selected for PEO Soldier’s Authorized Protective Eyewear List (APEL)
- Compatible with Oakley SI M-Frame Helo Gasket
- Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems
- System features quick, tool-free lens changing
- Ultra lightweight design (1.05-ounce total weight)
- Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, and Crye Helmets
- Impact and chemical resistant O Matter frame material
- All optional lenses are made of Plutonite, Oakley’s high purity optical-grade polycarbonate
- All lenses feature Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO) with Polaric Ellipsoid geometry
- All lenses feature an advanced anti-fog coating
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out all UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400nm wavelength
- Grey lens features 15% visible light transmittance, suitable for bright light; meets MCEPS neutrality and chromaticity requirements.
- Meets or exceeds the ballistic fragmentation impact standards of MIL PRF-31013, Clause 184.108.40.206, and the high mass & high velocity impact requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2010.
Oakley Eyewear Care – Oakley Lens Cleaning Information
All Oakley Lenses:
- To help maintain the High Definition Optics (HDO) of Oakley lenses, your new eyewear comes with a specially-woven electrostatic Microclear bag for cleaning and storage. Using it will preserve the superior optical quality of Oakley’s pure Plutonite lenses. Hand wash and air-dry the Microclear bag regularly.
- Oakley Iridium lens coating is engineered to reduce glare and improve contrast. An array of available tints allows the wearer to balance light transmission in any light condition. The 12-micron jacket of Iridium must be treated with special care to avoid scratching. It is only recommended to use an Oakley Micro Bag or Oakley Lens Cleaning Kit to clean Oakley lens, do not use any other solvents, chemicals or third party cleaning kits because they have not been tested on our lenses and can possibly damage them.
Replaceable Frame Accessories:
- Frame accessory kits are available for some Oakley eyewear styles. Do not attempt to remove or replace any other eyewear’s parts as this will void its warranty.
Oakley Standard Issue items are available for US sales only. We will ship only to United States destinations and US military bases. Oakley Standard Issue items on orders shipping outside the US will be removed before the order is processed.